Pages

Thursday 1 March 2012

ABC Challenge K is for..........Kraft!

Good morning all,
Apologies for my absence but I have just not been feeling great for the last couple of weeks but I am slowly getting back to the land of the living, me thinks anyway?
Ok so it's time once again for another fab challenge over at ABC and this time the theme was chosen by my lovely teamie Patty Sue and she has chosen Kraft. So get your thinking caps on and create a project using kraft somewhere on your creation.
I love colouring on Kraft with my prismacolors so I was in my element however, this is my first time colouring a Tilda in this way so I hope you like her.
The colour combo is courtesy of the Magnolia Down Under challenge which is to use Pink, Orange and White. I have to say I found it quite a challenge but was really pleased when I found an old paper pad of mine called Claire by SEI, just yummy designs. The sentiment comes from LOTV and the punches and dies come from MS and Marianne D.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
MDUC - #135 Colour Combo 'Pink, Orange and White'
Sketch Saturday - #196 Sketch
Paper Sundaes - #109 'Circles'
Totally Tilda - #41 'Tilda with Die Cuts and Punches'

Happy Crafting
See you soon
Clare
xx

16 comments:

  1. Great card Clare and such fab colours. hope your feeling better
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite different in colour to your usual cards, but looks really good. The papers work realy well together. Great card

    Peter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. she looks absolutely gorgeous hun,and I absolutely love your card too.
    huge hugs Lou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Clare, I love the yummy colours, such a cute Tilda and beautiful flowers too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colouring on Kraft
    thanks for sharing with us at Magnolia Down Under this week
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super duper gorgeous xx
    Thankyou so much for joining in with us a MDUC xx
    Big Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous job with what I thought was a bit of a scary colour combo - LOL - am just loving this. Colouring on Kraft scares me a little and you've made it look AMAZING!.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love her trousers!
    So pretty.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done Clare, I really like the effect of colouring on the craft, wonderful colours too
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous. Your colouring on the Kraft is exquisite
    Thanks for joining us this challenge at Totally Tilda
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card! The colours are so fun and cheerful and your colouring is so gorgeous. Beautiful details.

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is beautiful Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Colouring on craft gives a great effect - colours worked really well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic card love the colouring on kraft effect
    Very proud to have you on the Totally Tilda design team
    Welcome aboard my friend
    Hugs Susie sugar xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for popping by to my little corner of Blogland and thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are all much appreciated :-) xx